Sunday, September 11, 2011

Vintage Wrap Bracelet

I love the wrap bracelets I've been seeing around the bloggy-world, I even bought the supplies several weeks ago.
When we were Marion, OH yesterday for the Popcorn Festival, I walked through a store called Curiosity. My boys loved it because they sold swords and antiques! I wish I would have taken a picture of the sword-antique mix, it was quite curious!
I bought a broken vintage rhinestone necklace for $1.50 & realized that would be the "perfect" pairing for the wrap bracelet!! I even have enough to make a second one!
I also bought a bag of vintage buttons that has holes big enough for the leather cord to fit through.
                                         I'll be making many more of these!!



                                          

3 comments:

  1. Nice way to revive a broken rhinestone necklace! Many more years of enjoyment. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Regina! These are so easy to make - I can't wait to try more colors! Have a fantastic week, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your Lovely Comments