Friday, November 23, 2012

EggNog

I was feeling the holiday spirit when I was in the grocery store and decided eggnog needed to be added to the menu! No, it's not a side dish, it's kind of a dessert - the calories alone .... but so worth it! Southern Comfort EggNog is, probably, the best tasting nog I've tried so far. According to Facebook (I love Google!) - it's the best EggNog on the planet!!

Instead of adding Southern Comfort to it, I used rum and brandy - I add about 2/3 of a shot of both, you don't want to get carried away! I also sprinkle nutmeg on the top - as you can see, I get a little heavy-handed with it! I stir in the nutmeg (after the photo shoot) - a delicious addition to any holiday meal!!


                                                                                Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness..may have to add this on to the Christmas dinner list...yum!! Hugs,Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat, It's definitely a must! Cheers!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your Lovely Comments