Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pepperoncini Roast

I found this recipe at A Year of Slow Cooking - I get her emails & love trying out new recipes that Stephanie comes up with!!

2 lbs. beef chuck
1 16 oz. jar pepperoncini peppers - mild
1-2 cloves crushed/minced garlic (I add garlic to almost everything)

Throw everything in the slow cookler (my beef was still frozen). Turn your slow cooker on low for 8 hours.
When it's done, shred meat (I did this on a plate so I could get rid of the fat easier). Add to juices & peppers OR use juice as a dip. We also used the juice on our mashed potatoes - delicious!!
This is what it looks like when its done - now shred & ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds yummy, maybe I will give it a try next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regina, you will not be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your Lovely Comments