Sunday, August 14, 2011

Total Treasures Blog Hop

Amy at Copper Diem had the brilliant idea to take a screenshot of an Etsy treasury & use as inspiration to make a piece of jewelry.

Here's what she sent me - all the pretty colors


I really enjoyed the challenge because these are not NOT colors I'm used to using!

Here's what I came up with. I really like how they turned out & will have to start using these colors more!!




Go to these blogs to see what the other bloggers made with their screenshots!

Copper Diem
Fuego, metal y color
Silver Nik Nats
Beads and Bread
Copper Penny Designs
Green Shoot
Wild Sally Road
Mamas Got To Doodle
For the Love of Beads
Beads for Busy Gals EBS Jewellery
Cianci Blue
Beads for Brains
Nicki's Reef
Nicole Rennell">

12 comments:

  1. I love it! and it fits the treasury perfectly! those earrings are amazing too. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the perfect 'pop' of the orange dangles on the bracelet, totally keeps the pink from being too sweet. I also really like the earrings, love the wire & fiber combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic colors the bracelets is great but I love those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These earrings are really cool. I made a necklace about a year ago that almost looks similar. Would match really well ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours of your designs, gorgeous!
    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pink and orange - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bracelet is so fun, happy, easy to wear. Have to say, those earrings just grabbed me. That is a really cool design. Love your treasury colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool! Those earrings are awesome!! so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning!
    Those earrings are so great! And the colours are fun!
    Love the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you to everyone for your lovely thoughts! I really enjoyed doing this blog hop & look forward to the next one from Amy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are awesome! I love the colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Lori! Looking forward to your Bead Soup Blog Party hop!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your Lovely Comments