Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Christmas Present

I only want one present from my boys - yes, it can be torturous (their perspective), but it's not expensive. The one and only present I ask for (every year) is a picture with Santa. We kept putting off the inevitable, and went this morning to get the picture taken. I was surprised that, at 10am, the mall was not crowded at all! We did have to wait for about an hour for our turn with the Big Guy, but the picture turned out GREAT!



                            Love Santas face in this one - not sure what he was thinking, but I should have asked!

2 comments:

  1. I love that pic!! And someday they will too. :) Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shirley! Merry Christmas to you , too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your Lovely Comments