Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back to Jewelry.......

I not quite sure why I haven't felt like making jewelry for awhile - some people talk of their muse - I'm not sure if it's that or just plain laziness! I think I just needed a break from over-scheduling and wanted to spend more time with my 4 boys!!!!

Here a few of my recent pieces...........................

                                                                                 Turquoise Howlite

                                                                   Copper with vintage pearls & Swarovski


                 Both bracelets are made with a quartz slice, Botswana agate & chrysocolla - I even made one for myself!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, Lori!! You are a huge inspiration, so I feel lucky when you comment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces!

    We all need to take a step back from the busy-ness of our lives sometimes! You’ll be more enthusiastic and energized when you return!

    Blessings ~

    Barb
    Vivi Magoo Presents

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most definitely - thanks for the lovely thoughts!! I've been busy working on some pieces & forgot to take pictures before I took them to my local shop. Back to the bead table I go!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the top earrings and the copper piece with the 4 pearls! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your Lovely Comments