Saturday, March 10, 2012

Improv

I recently took an eight week Intro to Improv class at our local Funny Bone here in Columbus, OH. A good friend, Debby, and I had no idea what we were getting ourselves into - we ended up having so much fun that we signed up for the Advanced Improv class!!
Our group included a couple of actresses, actors, a stand-up and Moms (that would be us) - our phenomenal teacher, Jeff, has also done stand-up. I took the class because I wanted step outside my "comfort-zone" - I have always been a nervous, sweaty wreck in front of people.
March 5 was our Improv Graduation - that night was the most fun, with family and friends in the audience to cheer us on!! As one of my Improv-mates said - "now we can say we have been on stage at the Funnny Bone"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your Lovely Comments