Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cabinet Re-do

I've had this cabinet for years - it's a hand-me-down from one of my sisters - that I use for lotions and potions next to my bathroom. I've wanted to give it a face-lift for some time, but didn't have the right inspiration until I bought a quart of Annie Sloan paint at Old World, New Home here in Columbus. The wheels got a-turning.

                                                                                    Before - blah


                                                                                    After - ahhhh


I painted the shelves with Annie Sloan Duck Egg and decoupaged the back with Amy Butler's Soul Blossoms Peacock Feathers fabric in sea glass - LOVE IT!!


                                                                   Another picture of my pretty cabinet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your Lovely Comments