Friday, December 28, 2012

Holiday Martini

One more drink before the New Year - this would be a delicious drink to ring it in!!

I'm loving all of the new vodka flavors - it seems there's a new one every time I go to the liquor store! I saw Smirnoff Iced Cake vodka, recently, and knew that it would be delicious on ice cream - it IS! - and I also wanted to find an easy drink recipe.


2 oz. Bailey's Hazelnut Flavor Liquer
.5 oz. Smirnoff Iced Cake Flavored Vodka
1 sprinkle nutmeg

Shake and strain into a martini glass - sprinkle with nutmeg.

                                                                                CHEERS!                                              


2 comments:

  1. Wow... that really sounds yummy. I am going to have to try that for next girls night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy! I'm sure the girls will love it, too!! :)

      Delete

Thank You for your Lovely Comments