Wednesday, January 23, 2013

ZnetShows Design Reveal

A small group of us were recently asked to design some jewelry for ZnetShows for the upcoming Tucson Gem & Jewelry Show. They sent out samples from their new seal glass line, plus crystal beads and metal components. Everyone's beautiful jewelry pieces are up on Znet's Facebook page and now we're waiting to see whose pieces will be chosen to go to the Big Show!

I want to say Thank You to Bill Zhang of Znet for giving me this opportunity!! I was having a hard time getting back to the bead table and this was the perfect incentive - I really enjoyed doing this!!

I received a variety of seafoam, peridot and turquoise sea glass beads - so many pretty colors to work with!! I went to work immediately, since we only had about a week to get our designs photographed and posted on our blogs.

Please take some time to visit all of the jewelry designers blogs and see what they made. The designs are all unique and absolutely beautiful!! This will be a tough decision for the Znet team!

                                                                 GOOD LUCK to everyone involved!!



                             the Earrings                

I made these 2 sets with a vintage chandelier crystal and my grandmothers pearls - these will be my interchangeable earrings!


                                       
                                                                                   
                            the Bracelet
Beach Diva
                                                                      
                                                                          the Necklaces


I wanted to start with a couple of ball chain necklaces - notice the "Z" charm?? - could be for Znet or Zhang (*wink wink*)



Primitive 
Found 
Sea Princess
Caribbean Dream
Stella

12 comments:

  1. I like them all. Caribbean dream is my favorite. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this was just Bill's way of reeling us all in. His sea glass is beautiful. I like what you did with your designs. I'm especially drawn to the Tribal look of Primitive. Lovely job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the earrings - All the other designs are terrific too! Looks like you were very inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great beach designs. Ready to pack a suitcase and your all set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM...all of your designs are so pretty. Love your mix too, I think my favorite piece is the primitive...but I do like them all...very fun! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely pieces...I love the blues and greens, and you did so MUCH with the different beads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Caribbean dream is beautiful! All of your pieces are so simple but with such great statements.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful designs...loving Caribbean Dream, and the earrings would be worn constantly. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely designs! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your designs, but I especially love the earrings you made.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your designs. The earrings and little beach bracelet are especially cute. But all very nicely done. I only got 4 pieces made with my samples in time, although I'm still working on a couple of designs/ideas. Just not in time for the show.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yikes! I love those star fish earrings!
    Lots of nice designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your Lovely Comments