Sunday, March 31, 2013

Fusion Bead 30 Day Challenge Wrap-Up

Last month was National Craft month and Fusion Beads hosted a 30 day challenge to "give your beading skills a workout by challenging yourself to as many of our daily beading activities as you can!"

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing all of the lovely pieces of jewelry posted daily on their Facebook page from so many incredible jewelry designers!!

I kept up, for the most part, (I left seed beading to the experts!) and made 21 pieces throughout the month. Here is a sample of what I made .....




Fusion Beads will continue its Weekly Bead Challenge - why don't you join in???  :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow - you really knocked it out of the park Christine! I'm in awe of how many (GORGEOUS) pieces you created! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chris!! I was a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your Lovely Comments