Saturday, April 20, 2013

My Bead Soup !!

My Bead Soup Blog Party partner, Christine Hansen, sent me the most wonderful soup! Chris is a lampwork glass artist who creates beautiful pendants and beads!

                                                 The pendant and spacer beads she created are awe-inspiring!!


                                          I love both sides of the pendant! You can find more of her lovely work here.


To go along with her lovely lampwork pendant and spacer beads, Chris also sent me an amazing collection of beads! They include beautiful green and blue sari silk ribbons, a thrifted base metal chain (love that she's a thrifty gal, too!), pewter spacers that fit over the chain, base metal spacers, Hematite rondelles, grey with blue Chinese crystal rondelles, deep plum Czech faceted beads, a Tierra Cast toggle clasp and blue Czeh faceted beads.


                     I love my soup and am so grateful that I was able to meet Chris and get to know her through this party!

                               Please check back on Saturday, April 27th for the 3rd Reveal of the Bead Soup Blog Party!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Christine, the pictures turned out great! Thank you! I hope you had fun with the soup I sent - finishing up my reveal post right now - can't wait to see what you did!

    xoxo, c

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your Lovely Comments