Tuesday, June 4, 2013

ZnetShows Baby Conch Shells

Bill Zhang of ZnetShows sent some more lovely beach glass beads and I was a lucky recipient of the baby conch shell beads!!

                                                                 Look at all of the pretty colors ..............


I used the lovely turquoise bay baby conchs and attached them to a piece of wire I shaped and then hammered for texture.



                        I love the jet black conch shells and added freshwater pearls to complement them.



I just bought these pink faceted glass teardrops and they matched the blossom pink conch shell perfectly! I added a crystal between each teardrop for a bit more sparkle.



I had tangerine bottle-neck style rings (S55-B83SFIVE) in my stash and attached a royal blue conch shell, a peridot green tusk bead and a silver starfish to chain - I love these bright, summery colors together!



I just received this beautiful Japanese Chirimen Kimono cord from StinkyDogBeads (love that name)
and had to use it! I attached a royal blue conch shell to a small piece of the cord, then made tiny dangles with fuschia and blue crystals, and attached them to the copper chain.



Ombre is hot right now, so I made a necklace using some of the blues. I had some glass rondelle beads from Auntie's Beads and attached the conch shells to them.



Thank you Bill for the sweet conch shells!! Go to ZnetShows  to see all of their beautiful beach glass beads, gemstones, and crystals. They also have a facebook page and blog that will keep you up to date on their latest "happenings".

6 comments:

  1. Oh you got so much made. . .and so many necklaces too!! Beautiful job overall. You've almost got me inspired to go play with mine some more too. Maybe tomorrow! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Hope! There are so many great colors to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful collection here! I LOVE that first pair and how you did a hammered charm to hang the bead from - so unique! and really love the pink conch necklace ... so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm loving the baby conch shells - they're so fun to design with!

      Delete
  4. All of your designs are lovely! The necklace with the pink faceted glass teardrops is my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your Lovely Comments