Saturday, August 17, 2013

Estate Sales

Occasionally, I go to estate sales in the area, and when I saw one that included beads-of-all-kinds, I knew I had to get to this one!

There were several boxes and containers of beads in plastic bags - I could have gone a bit crazy, but I kept my spending limit to under $20.

This is what I picked up - look at all of the lampies and ceramic beads!! I, also, picked up a short strand of faceted garnet and faceted sodalite - I could be wrong, but I think that's what they are. There weren't labels on any of the bags, so I'm not sure who made the beads, but I'm loving all of the colors and shapes!!


2 comments:

  1. Hard to resist beads at an estate sale. I stopped by for your blog hop reveal. Please message me when your post is up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't be surprised if I missed a blog hop - which one are you referring to?

      ~ Christine

      Delete

Thank You for your Lovely Comments