Saturday, February 22, 2014

ZnetShows Spring Challenge Beads

I was chosen as one of the lucky thirteen designers who will be in the Spring Glossi for ZnetShows!! There was a massive response, so it really was luck!

I was so excited when I received my package of beads from ZnetShows! It always feels like Christmas every time I open one of their boxes - this was no exception! I squealed with delight when I saw the massive amount of lovelies!!

                                                Look at all of the fun seaglass shapes in pretty spring pastels!


                                                   And the beautiful, sparkly crystals! So many crystals ........


The big reveal for the spring Glossi soon, so please check back. In the meantime, check out the wonderful pearl designs in the Creative Spark winter issue.

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful beads! I can hardly wait to see what you make with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shaiha! I always love playing with a box of beads from ZnetShows!! :)

      Delete

Thank You for your Lovely Comments