Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Let's Get It Started!

I'm going to start out by saying that I'm not very computer literate. Yes, I'm one of those people
that say they need to get their teenager to show them how to (*fill in the blank!*) on the computer. My only excuse is that I've been raising four active boys since 1992 & loving every minute of it!!!!

I've never needed the computer for much, only emails, happenings in the area & homework help. Now that my youngest is in school full time & I have a little more free time (not as much as I had thought I would!), I want to start blogging for fun & entertainment.

I am determined to start out this decade by learning something new on the computer at least every couple of days. I bought a flash drive & a laptop & am ready to get going....I just have to wait for my son to get home from high school.....(:

Tomorrow, pictures on my blog! Let's get it started!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christine:

    Thank you so much for the link to my jewelry web site. Wishing you much success with your newest venture - blogging. I'm sure you will meet the most lovely and thoughtful bloggers - I know that I have!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to your site for inspiration, your jewelry is beautiful!
    Thank you for your kind words!
    ~ Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your Lovely Comments