Saturday, June 4, 2011

Columbus Arts Festival 2011

I love the Columbus Arts Festival - such amazing artists in one small area. This year they have 230 artists & a new Emerging Artists program, where they pair up a "new" artist with a mentor to show them "the ropes" of art shows.
I'm in heaven when I go to these types of shows because I've tried several kinds of art & I admire an artist who can "put themselves out there".
I only gave myself 2 hours because I brought 2 of my boys, so I was able to get many pictures, but didn't have time to get the names of most of the fantastic artists.
I also said we could each get one thing - such a hard decision, but I think we picked winners!!
Mine is from an Emerging Artist & what 8 yr. old doesn't want a picture of themselves?!
My 15 year old saw himself in this one  :)
        If you can't make it out to this fabulous show, I hope you enjoy the pictures!!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your Lovely Comments