Friday, June 10, 2011

Mango Sunrise

I found this recipe in Forbes magazine and loved that it sounded refreshing, and I would finally have a reason to try mango juice! Well, I picked up mango smoothie instead (my bad) but, it's quite good! I will try it another time with mango juice, but try this recipe - it's yummy!

2 oz. tequila
6 oz. mango juice
1 oz. grenadine
slices of orange for garnish
a few ice cubes (if needed)

                                                                         
                                                                             Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. OK...can I just say this sounds, YUMMMMMY!!!!
    I want one NOW please! Darn, I have no Mango's...gotta go to the market.
    Aren't the Stockyards soooo cool? This Cali girl wants to go back & show you the buffalo butt! I need to see if the toothpick has been surgically removed yet. lol
    Cheers,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to find out if the toothpick is still there! My TX sister is now my CA sister, so I may see you there sometime!?
    Check out some of my other drinks - all easy & delish!
    ~ Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your Lovely Comments