Saturday, July 21, 2012

So Proud of My Son.......

Tonight, my 14 year old, Alex, graduated from the Westerville Youth Police Academy (did I say I'm proud of him!!). He was in Class 5 of this wonderful program, that teaches the cadets all areas of police work. It has been a week long program that he thoroughly enjoyed, since he's known that he wants to be a police officer since he was 3! Next, he'll go on to the Explorer's program which goes more in-depth into police work.



                                        There was an article in today's The Columbus Dispatch about the program

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful achievement for your son. Congratulations! Christine - Please email me about the My Bead Table Blog Hop. I do not have a way to reach you. Thanks! (Go to my blog and click on the about me section. There is a link to my email).

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, love your Summer Color Challenge Hop - thanks for picking me for your next hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big congrats to your son!! I just know you are one proud Momma!!
    Send me your address,you won one of my little clay pendants.
    Have a lovely day!! xo Cat
    catkerr92@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your Lovely Comments