Thursday, September 26, 2013

Creative Spark Magazine ~ Premier Issue

ZnetShows Design Team members were asked to pick out items with the challenge theme "Rings and Bling" and design jewelry. Once our jewelry was created and photographed, Hope Smitherman, put together a fabulous Glossi magazine.

I'm one of the featured designers (pages 29-32) and my earrings are on the cover! Thanks, Hope!!


I love fall, so I started with the beautiful Chinese crystal teardrops-Autumn leaves (ZMX-04-06) and found a green Aqua Terra Jasper stone in the shape of a leaf, for the pendant. Then, I used copper leaf chain, green sari silk, a flower toggle and a leaf charm to finish it.


I used the ringy antique brass chain (M0478-AB) and went blingy with the pinks from the Chinese crystal teardrops-Autumn leaves. I had the pink Chinese crystal pendant in my stash - it matched perfectly!



I had to have the beautiful Chinese crystal teardrops-transparent gold (RS257-124) and made earrings with faceted Chinese crystal glass coins-peridot and Chinese crystal rondelles-Metallic gold (RT138-103).


For this pair of earrings, I used my "signature crown" as a base for the beautiful Chinese crystal rondelles and teardrops.



Check out Creative Spark to see all of the beautiful "Rings and Bling" designs from the Premier Issue - there are so many beautiful jewelry designs and designers!!

2 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous job with your designs, They're all so elegant and just lovely. As far as your earrings on the cover, first off, they're beautiful and met both the Rings and Bling theme in one piece. Secondly, the vertical-ness of the photo and the room on either side of the earrings totally helped my decision. It was a HARD one though as there were so many awesome designs in this issue. I'm so pleased you were able to be a part of this premiere issue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, HopeI I love using bling in my designs!!
      I agree, there were so many amazing designs - you did a great job with the first issue!!

      Delete

Thank You for your Lovely Comments