Thursday, March 12, 2015

Creative Spark Magazine ~ Winter 2015

I always love working with ZnetShows and the team of designers - this was no exception! The Winter 2105 edition of Creative Sparks' theme is 'icy' - I received an array of beautiful blue sea glass beads to work with!


The first pair of earrings I used vintage glass pieces from a chandelier and a pearl drop with the cultured sea glass sand dollar pendant (33-Royal blue – P49-B33S).


For the second pair, I wanted a simple ombre look.Cultured sea glass button beads (33-Royal Blue - S51 B33), cultured sea glass pebble beads (99-transparent turquoise blue), a crystal sea glass nugget.


I wanted to use one of the large cultured sea glass starfish beads (33-Royal Blue - S27-B30SXT) as the focal of a bracelet. I then added the cultured sea glass barrel nugget beads (28-Turquoise Bay, S79-B28S), pearl, a fish charm, faceted silver spacer beads and toggle.


I  made a simple necklace using the same large royal blue starfish and added smaller pearls and crystals from my stash, that's not in the magazine


I want to thank Hope and the Znet Team for this wonderful opportunity! Now sit back and enjoy all of the lovely deigns in Creative Spark from the Znet Design Team members!

2 comments:

  1. Your designs came together beautifully! Wonderful job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Hope! Thank you for all you do to put Creative Spark together!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your Lovely Comments