Thursday, August 20, 2015

Creative Spark Magazine ~ Summer 2015

I've been given another amazing opportunity to work with ZnetShows, this time, for the Summer 2015 Creative Spark Magazine ~ my pieces are in the sea-inspired section.You can find these sea glass beads at ZnetShows.com.

I wanted the earrings to be very bright and summery, so  used the tangerine cultured sea glass donut pendant (P02-B83XS), yellow cultured sea glass round beads (S03-57-ONE) and Swarovski crystal bicones that I had in my stash.



For my first necklace, I used the same yellow cultured sea glass round beads as above, a teal cultured sea glass fancy shard pendant (P18-B82), with light blue and green beads that I had in my stash. I wire wrapped the yellow beads to my chain and used the light blue and green beads to make the rest of the chain for the necklace.



I wanted to make a statement necklace, so I used opaque royal blue cultured sea glass teardrop (S34-B159), opaque white cultured sea glass round (S06-B42FIVE) and crystal AB faceted Chinese crystal round beads (RS198-01AB) ~ voilĂ .



It's always such an honor to be chosen to work with all of the wonderful design team members, Hope Bill and ZnetShows. Check out all of the beautiful work in the Summer 2015 Creative Spark!

1 comment:

  1. As always, your designs are spectacular! I especially love that necklace with the shard! It's simple and understated and lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your Lovely Comments